We would like to thank everyone for attending our last meeting.
Mudjimba Residents’ Association general meeting was held on Tuesday night – 6th June 2017 in the Community Hall (41 Cottonwood Street, Mudjimba). We have had around 35 people attending. Thanks to everyone who came and also we would like to extend a warm welcome to all new members who has join MRA.
- Caravan Park sites work completed for $600,000. This includes new BBQ facilities.
- Amenities Block works cost $580,000
- New amenities block planned for South Marcoola
- Major kerbing, channeling and surfacing completed in Pandanus Street
- New shelter planned for Power Park
- Beach access 125 viewing deck planned and BA 130 in consideration also.
- Skate park landscape and water supply upgraded. Jason requested members consider a Northshore Community skateboard park proposal (near North Shore Community centre) in lieu of some existing skate parks.
4. Curfew – letter received from Darren Chester (Fed Minister for Infrastructure and Transport – including Airservices Australia).
5. Pratt Surfing Word Development
6. Twin Waters West – update.
7. ResDev Subcommittee Report
8. Update from latest meeting – OSCAR
9. Local Businesses advertisement on MRA’s website.
10. Association’s lease expires on 31 December 2017